POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
¿WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded when you visit our website. Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage your computer/device and if enabled in your browser settings, they help us identify and resolve potential errors in the operation of our website.
The main purpose of cookies is to recognize the user each time they access to the website and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our websites. (By means of identifiers that do not allow the user to be identified with any physical person)
There are many differents kinds of cookies. All of them work the same way, even so have a small differences
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: Sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service
- Third parties coookies: sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
n case of the cookies are installated from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Existe también una segunda clasificación según el plazo de tiempo que permanecen almacenadas en el navegador del cliente, pudiendo tratarse de There is another classification acording to the period of time they remain stored in the browser of the client:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased)
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Por último, existe otra clasificación con cinco tipos de cookies según la finalidad para la que se traten los datos obtenidos Finally, There is other clasification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed :
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which he/she accesses the service, the regional configuration from which he/she accesses the service…
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
|User identification||They are used to identify and authenticate the user. They also contain technical data of the session.||Session||Own|
|User identification||They identify the user’s http session. They are common in all web applications to identify requests from a user in a session.||Session||Own|
|User identification||They allow to identify in which navigation state the user is (login, first page, first access, status of a scroll, status of a vote…)||Session||Own|
|User identification||They store user-selected session values such as store, language, currency, products, size…||Session||Own|
|User identification||They allow to remember the sections visited by the user…||Session||Own|
|User identification||They store information about the shopping bag, as well as the user identification data associated with that shopping cart.||Session||Own|
|User identification||Google Analytics primarily uses its own cookies to collect information about user interactions on websites.||Persistent||Google Analytics|
|User identification||We use third-party advertising cookies to enable features, such as remarketing, that are used in products such as Google AdWords or the Google Display Network. You can set this cookie and disable this feature on the Google Ad Preferences page.||Persistent||Google Analytics|
|User identification||Identify your use of the website and the products and services that interest you. At the same time, it serves to collect certain personal information such as name, email address, phone number, and a unique identifier associated with your device. This information is used to assist you during the purchase process, including for occasional contact messages (via email or SMS) or to personalize online advertising. Please see the SaleCycle Service Privacy Statement for more details about the data that SaleCycle uses on our behalf.||Persistent||Salecycle|
USO DE COOKIES POR PARTE DE LEGEND STYLE & CLOTHING S.L. (LEGEND)
Mediante el acceso a nuestro sitio web, el usuario acepta de manera expresa que podamos usar este tipo de cookies en sus dispositivos. No obstante, si desactiva las cookies, no afectará a la navegación en nuestros sitios web.
DEACTIVATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. You can choose which cookies you want to work on this website at any time.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In adiction, you can manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session
- Close: The warning is hidden on this page.